The wallet utilizes the X11 blockhash to keep up the reference pointers for the blockindex map. Be that as it may, it employments
the BibleHash to direct trouble and demonstrate that a full hub produced the biblehash (by requiring a txindex
query, a square hash, or a getting address to be available in the postfix of the hash).
In more noteworthy detail, see the beneath focuses on Proof-Of-Bible-Hash:
1. The BibleHash capacity is nourished an info X11 hash
of the present square layout at a point in time.
This beginnings as a uint256. It is additionally sustained the reference
to the last square record (and past stature and
past square time).
2. The BibleHash capacity scrambles the x11 hash
uint256 utilizing AES512 into a ciphertext vector. This
ciphertext vector is then changed over to base64.
(These capacities were picked to increase current standards to
diminish the probability of porting the hasher to a
GPU as AES512 requires the OpenSSL library).
3. The subsequent base64 is then md5 hashed.
4. The md5 hash is 32 bytes in length. The BibleHash
capacity breaks the md5 hash into 8 octets of 4
For every 4-byte octet, the hex is duplicated * the
IVerseFactor (.4745708). This IVerse factor focuses to
the comparing KJV Bible refrain between 0-
31101. This subsequent stanza is anchored to the yield
also, this procedure rehashes for octets #2-8, while
affixing the refrains to the fastened section yield.
5. At the point when the BibleHash capacity arrives at refrain #8, it
separates the source four byte octet into four
components: a Hex 2 byte source bringing about a
lookback square balance from 0-255, a hex one byte
source bringing about an exchange counterbalance of 0-15, a
hex one byte source bringing about an exchange
yield counterbalance of 0-15, and a one byte source
bringing about a datatype pointer of 1-3 (by
increasing 0-15*.1875) (used to decide whether this
book of scriptures section should reference a blockhash,
exchange ID or an accepting location).
At that point the BibleHash shouts to the full hub for the
coming about DataType from the chain by perusing the
circle, recovering the outcome, and adding the outcome
to the last affixed book of scriptures section (stanza #8).
6. At that point the subsequent affixed sections content substance
are MD5 hashed to give a brief contribution to the
7. The MD5 hash is X11 hashed.
8. The X11 hash is sent through a business rationale
channel requiring the full hub business rationale of the
most recent Mandatory variant of BiblePay (IE a few
business rationale from the wallet alters the subsequent
hash contingent upon square number).
9. Next, if the square is more seasoned than the late square
edge, the X11 hash is altered to be simpler to
10. On the off chance that the square is a TITHE_MODULUS hinder, the
square is simpler to unravel.
11. The subsequent X11 hash is conveyed of the
work as the hash result.